Coaching is about where you are now and where you want to get to. It’s about setting goals and working towards achieving them. Coaching can help you to define your vision, set new and more challenging goals, create a plan for action and achieve extraordinary results:
- balancing your life
- finding your direction, moving on in your career
- developing your personal strengths and interests
- growing through times of transition, e.g. promotion, returning to work after a maternity break, preparing for retirement, redundancy, or changes in the workplace.
- developing emotional intelligence to achieve effective working relationships
- moving confidently into a new role or a new organisation – we have particular expertise in ‘first 100 days’ new role coaching
“very forward looking and good for my confidence”
Coaching can bring:
- Rapid achievement of personal and career goals and business objectives
- An ability to communicate with greater clarity and skill
- Greater insight, self awareness and problem solving skills
- A greater sense of purpose, fulfilment and focus on what is really important to you
- A re-defining of beliefs and patterns, leading to improved confidence
- A re-discovery of passion, excitement and energy for life.
“For anyone who is starting a job or changing career, I would strongly recommend coaching as an ideal means of furthering your personal objectives.”